Georgia Power - Heat Pump Rebate Offers
Customer Rebate Offers for converting from natural gas
- $450 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology conversion only*
- $200 rebate for 14 - 17.9 SEER traditional heat pump conversion only
- $200 rebate for 14 - 15.9 SEER VRF inverter technology conversion only
*$450 rebate scheduled to run through August 31, 2017, but is subject to end prior to this based on participation. Redeem
Providing financing options with approved credit.Get Started
The XL20i is among the industry’s most efficient heat pumps available, with a rating up to 19.00 SEER and HSPF up to 9.0. The XL20i has two compressors: one for milder weather and a second larger compressor for those extremely hot days. It’s like having two units in one.
ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
ComfortLink™ II communicating technology (available when matched with communicating indoor units) connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance and efficiency through the lifetime of your products.
Durable, quiet and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Its multi-stage fan motor adjusts speed to quietly provide maximum comfort, and materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Charge Assist™ for enhanced performance and efficiency
- Dual Climatuff® compressors
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Weather-resistant WeatherGuard™ fasteners
- Two-row Spine Fin™ coil
- DuraTuff™ rust proof base pan
- Two-stage cooling and heating
- Multi-stage fan
- Low-resistance airflow
- Sound insulator on compressors
- Check out our comparison chart to view the benefits of our most popular models: XL20i, XL16i, and XL15.