Maintenance Plans in Columbus, GA and Surrounding Cities
Whether you’ve just installed a new HVAC system or you acquired one when buying a house, you’ve made an investment. At Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning, we want you to get the most out of your heating or cooling system. This is why air conditioning and heating maintenance are so important: it will save you time and money in the long run. And our service techs know the best ways to give your HVAC system a long, healthy life.
Why Is It Necessary to Perform HVAC Maintenance on Your System?
Installing a new system is not the last step in the HVAC ownership process. Just like with a car or house, AC and heating systems require maintenance to make sure everything is running smoothly and safely. A ClimateCare Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Agreement will save you money and keep your system running in top condition. Here are the following reasons why you should purchase a maintenance agreement:
- Maintain and Validate Manufacturer Warranties: Most, if not all, manufacturer’s warranties stipulate that in order to be valid, your system must be regularly maintained by licensed professionals. If you neglect your system, you risk voiding your warranty and paying for repairs yourself.
- Reduce the Risk of Costly Breakdowns: We recommend bi-annual checkups of your heating and cooling equipment, one before the heating season, and one before the cooling season. This will ensure your system is ready to perform and reduce the chance of costly breakdowns.
- Increase Efficiency and Reduce Energy Costs: Whether your system is brand new or several years old, a tune-up will keep it running as efficiently as possible, reducing your energy costs and saving you money.
We Provide Peace of Mind
At Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning, we place safety above all else. Keeping your HVAC system in proper working condition is our top priority, and that means making sure there are no safety hazards during our maintenance service appointments. One or two maintenance appointments each year is all you need to feel at ease, knowing your family is safe at home.
Heating and cooling systems are supposed to provide comfort, and maintenance calls ensure that they won’t break down unexpectedly. Heat waves can develop quickly, so keeping your HVAC system in top condition will get your family throughout extreme weather conditions, rather than having to call a repairman when it breaks down.
Cost-Effective Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
When you sign up for a Climate Care Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Agreement, you will receive exclusive benefits over non-plan customers. Our bi-annual tune-ups from our trust-certified technicians will keep your heating and cooling system in top condition. As a ClimateCare Plan member, you will receive:
- Two annual maintenance visits
- Trust-certified technicians (no outside contractors)
- Priority service over non-plan customers
- Fast response and emergency service with no overtime charges
- Extended appointment times to better fit your schedule
- 10% discount on heating & cooling repairs
- 5% discount on heating and cooling equipment
- 5% discount on HVAC accessories
- Inflation protection
As a Trane Comfort Specialist and Trane Preferred, we have years of experience making customers happy and keeping their systems running efficiently. We also offer $110 tune-ups outside of our maintenance program. For more information about our various maintenance agreements, give us a call or stop by our office.
Call to Schedule an Appointment Today! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed