Georgia Power - Heat Pump Rebate Offers
Customer Rebate Offers for converting from natural gas
- $450 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology conversion only*
- $200 rebate for 14 - 17.9 SEER traditional heat pump conversion only
- $200 rebate for 14 - 15.9 SEER VRF inverter technology conversion only
*$450 rebate scheduled to run through August 31, 2017, but is subject to end prior to this based on participation. Redeem
Providing financing options with approved credit.Get Started
Efficient and economical performance
The XL15i’s SEER rating of up to 16.50 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort, and increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL15i operates at the lowest sound level of all our single-stage systems.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- WeatherGuard II™ top shields unit from debris and damage
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems
- Advanced fan system
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
Check out our comparison chart to view the benefits of our most popular models: XL20i, XL16i, and XL15.