Georgia Power - Heat Pump Rebate Offers
Customer Rebate Offers for converting from natural gas
- $450 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology conversion only*
- $200 rebate for 14 - 17.9 SEER traditional heat pump conversion only
- $200 rebate for 14 - 15.9 SEER VRF inverter technology conversion only
*$450 rebate scheduled to run through August 31, 2017, but is subject to end prior to this based on participation. Redeem
Providing financing options with approved credit.Get Started
What is a Ductless System?
Ductless systems, also referred to as mini-split systems, provide supplemental clean, comfortable air to a room or rooms in your home without the hassle of running additional ductwork. They are small and versatile heating and cooling systems designed to be flexible and energy efficient.
Benefits of Trane Ductless Systems
A mini-split system from CCHAC can be a great way to supplement your current central heating and cooling system. Trane ductless systems offer:
- Energy efficiency – Our line of ductless systems are ENERGY STAR rated.
- Increased comfort – Control the humidity and temperature easily and conveniently.
- Quiet operation – Our systems operate as low as 19 decibels, quieter than a whisper.
- Non-invasive installation – Without the need to run ducts, mini-split systems are installed much easier than traditional duct systems.
- Flexible options – From one room to many, we have the options to get the job done.
For more information on our line of Trane ductless systems, contact us online or call (706) 323-8891.