Georgia Power - Heat Pump Rebate Offers
Customer Rebate Offers for converting from natural gas
- $450 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology conversion only*
- $200 rebate for 14 - 17.9 SEER traditional heat pump conversion only
- $200 rebate for 14 - 15.9 SEER VRF inverter technology conversion only
*$450 rebate scheduled to run through August 31, 2017, but is subject to end prior to this based on participation. Redeem
Providing financing options with approved credit.Get Started
The XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort.
Two stages of cooling and heating meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Durable and economical
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs. Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and durability.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on.
The XL16i includes:
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Baked-on powder paint
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Variable-speed fan motor
- Low-resistance airflow
- Sound insulator on compressor (on select models)
Check out our comparison chart to view the benefits of our most popular models: XL20i, XL16i, and XL15.