Georgia Power - Heat Pump Rebate Offers
Customer Rebate Offers for converting from natural gas
- $450 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology conversion only*
- $200 rebate for 14 - 17.9 SEER traditional heat pump conversion only
- $200 rebate for 14 - 15.9 SEER VRF inverter technology conversion only
*$450 rebate scheduled to run through August 31, 2017, but is subject to end prior to this based on participation. Redeem
Providing financing options with approved credit.Get Started
Benefits of Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation:
- Quick, easy installation – Our state-of-the-artequipment spray foam insulation equipment means your job is completed quickly and efficiently.
- Energy efficient – Provides the best protection from air leakage and the highest efficiency with the highest R-values per square inch.
- Saves money - Your home or building will be airtight, saving you money on your heating and cooling energy bills.
- Increases comfort - Virtually eliminate air leaks and drafts and enjoy more even temperatures throughout your home or business.
- Improves indoor air quality - Diminishes the infiltration of airborne contaminants and reduces condensation and mold growth within the walls and ceiling.
- Safe - Unlike other forms of insulation, spray foam contains no formaldehyde or ozone depleting substances.
- Environmentally friendly - Installing spray foam insulation helps reduce energy bills and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Reduces noise - By sealing the building, spray foam insulation reduces noise from outside and creates a quieter inside environment.
- Adds structural strength - Acts like glue, holding the building together and making it more resistant to high winds.
- Unmatched value - Will not sag or settle like other types of insulation
The easiest and most cost-effective way to increase your home’s efficiency is by eliminating air leaks. Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning’s foam spray insulation reduces the amount of conditioned air escaping your home. This decreases the workload on your heater and air conditioner and saves you money on your heating and cooling bills for as long as you own the home.
Spray foam insulation applications:
- Walk-in coolers
- Clean rooms
- Around pipes and tanks
- Other climate-controlled building