Georgia Power - Heat Pump Rebate Offers
Customer Rebate Offers for converting from natural gas
- $450 rebate for ≥ 18 SEER traditional heat pump or ≥ 16 SEER variable refrigerant flow (VRF) inverter technology conversion only*
- $200 rebate for 14 - 17.9 SEER traditional heat pump conversion only
- $200 rebate for 14 - 15.9 SEER VRF inverter technology conversion only
*$450 rebate scheduled to run through August 31, 2017, but is subject to end prior to this based on participation. Redeem
Providing financing options with approved credit.Get Started
At Climate Control Heating & Air Conditioning, we are committed to improving the health of your home’s indoor air quality. We install and maintain a variety of products designed to reduce the amount of harmful airborne contaminants in your home.
Some of those products are:
- Air Cleaners – The standard air filter in your home does a good job of protecting your air conditioner and heater from larger airborne particles. However, most of the airborne pollutants that are harmful to humans are small enough to bypass these filters. Installing an electronic air cleaner removes up to 99.98% of indoor air pollutants.
- Humidity Control – Humidity greatly affects your comfort. But it also can play a role in the indoor air quality of your home. Excess moisture in your home is a perfect breeding ground for harmful bacteria, fungus and even mold! A dehumidifier removes this humidity from your home.
- Duct Sealing – Did you know that the ducts in your home could be leaking as much as 30% of the air that passes through them? Holes and leaks in your ductwork can also be a perfect way for airborne contaminants to enter your home from an attic or basement. Duct sealing removes this possibility and also helps lower your utility bills.